Thursday 31 March 2011

THANK YOU!

Hi everyone,

Sorry I'm a bit late in doing this but I just wanted to thank everyone who voted for me in the L'Oréal Paris 'Style Cheryl's Hair' Facebook contest! I was not chosen as the overall winner but I was one of the top 50 highest voted entries so I did win a L'Oréal goody bag! I really appreciate all the support for my work.

It's been a bit of a busy time for me recently, I got a new part-time job as a Retail Sales Advisor (unfortunately illustration isn't paying at the moment) and I'm also still searching for another one so I don't have as much free time as I used to. As soon as there's some balance and order to my life again, I'll have some new illustrations to share with you!

Thanks again and much love! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Opinions? I gladly welcome them! x