Saturday 5 February 2011

INSPIRATION: BLACK ALLURE

  







 (EPIC SHOT)




Currently obsessing over this gawwwwgeous spread called "Black Allure" from the February issue of Italian Vogue. It's beautiful and bewitching and it features some of my fave models such as Jourdan Dunn and Melodie Monrose.

Italian Vogue had previously done an all-black issue back in 2008 and now this time around, there's some skepticism over whether it's an attempt to show diversity in fashion or an interesting gimmick. I personally think it's most likely just a strategy to get attention but that doesn't matter to me. What matters is that this spread is awesome!!

I've just selected a few of my favourite photos from the spread but you can see all of them here.


Follow Me - Facebook/Twitter

1 comment:

Thoughts? Opinions? I gladly welcome them! x