Sunday 5 December 2010

THE WATER NYMPH AND THE ROSE JELLYFISH



I have a fascination with hair. Well, a fascination with drawing hair actually. I love the level of detail and energy that can be captured in hair and it has become a main focal point in my recent work.

One night I just started thinking about how hair moves underwater and I wondered if I could capture that movement without placing too much emphasis on the water itself. From that starting point, my imagination just started rolling and the end result was these two fantasy pieces of a Water Nymph swimming underwater with these fictional sea creatures I conjured up called Rose Jellyfish.

These pieces aren't really fashion but she's wearing a dress, so hey ;)


Follow Me - Facebook/Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Opinions? I gladly welcome them! x